Step into my world, feel my poems and allow your wandering soul to get lost in the fragnance of the soothing stories from the land that does not actually exist. Allow this feeling to creep into your being and let your nerves speak the language of that far-off land. Bienvenido :)

Friday 8 June 2012

Easy Questions for my Sister




How could you fulfill all my whims ?

How could you speak so softly,

when my perverseness went too far ?
What made you seek the presence
of such a pest like me,
now and always ?
How could you heal me so gently ,
when I was petrified by silly things ?
How could you diminish
the perplexity of my mind so easily ?
How could you be so patiently waiting,
with hands streched ,
even when my fingers were curled around something else ?
What made you be so gentle
with the person who never let you liv at peace ?
How could you guide me always
with so much ease,
despite all my hoaxes ?
Why did you always think of making me smile
when you knew
I never did anything great
that would truely gratify you ?
How could you be always ready
to avenge my troubles,
when you knew that I myself was the cause ?
How could you treat me as a part of your soul ,
when you always knew
 I never deserved ?

1 comment:

  1. Your sister answers: Beta, I'm a PSYCHOLOGIST. And a terrific one at that. That's why. :P :D

    ReplyDelete