Step into my world, feel my poems and allow your wandering soul to get lost in the fragnance of the soothing stories from the land that does not actually exist. Allow this feeling to creep into your being and let your nerves speak the language of that far-off land. Bienvenido :)

Friday 8 June 2012

A word to my dear Sister




If happiness were baits ,
I would love to beg for you.
If my tears brought you smiles,
I would not mind crying all day long.
If my failure brought you glory,
I would erase the word 'success' from my life.
If my presence suffocated you,
I would happily suffocate myself to death.
But I know
you dont want me to beg, cry or die for you.
All that you want from me 
is to make you proud.
You have never cared 
whether big or small my achievements were.
You just wanted me to succeed,
thats all.
You did not abuse me if I did not excel.
You appreciated my efforts,
always.
I can never repay your love and blessings,
even with a million thanks.
I know nothing would make you more happy
than my promise to work hard,
which leads me to a place so high ,
where we can equally stand.

2 comments:

  1. How well u know ur sister!!
    *BLUSH*
    U hav already made her proud, u must know this, through these poems. And u must b told one thing more- when it comes to poetry, u r better tan her. Honest.
    Keep writing n keep making her proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know u don't like to see ur sister flooding d house wid those salt drops like a crybaby,bt u must know dat she cudn't help it dis time.it was u who gave her her life back.and she'll never b able to repay for those endless showers of blessings,affection,encouragement...and ofcourse those witty remarks that made so much difference.a pure soul!
    keep stirring lives...i guess datz ur favo hobby :)

    ReplyDelete